Kids these days—like many adults—are constantly glued to their devices, Snapchatting and playing games, but there is one decidedly low-tech activity that’s sweeping the nation: making homemade slime.
If you haven’t gotten in on the trend yet, you have to give it a try. It’s fun for both kids and adults and will really bring out your creativity.
This homemade slime recipe only requires a few ingredients and is fun for kids and adults.
So this is our today’s featured DIY project is ‘How To make slime at home‘. Learn how to make it with below step by step tutorial.
Have you joined in on the DIY slime craze yet? They really are very creative and fun!
These slime recipes are great for kids of all ages, so pick a couple of the ideas and make them this afternoon.
The Fairy `Beauty and the beast Slime looks awesome.
Slime is everywhere right now. Kids can’t seem to get enough of it. And there are so many different ways you can make it too.
Interested in blogging or string your own website?? Here is the step by step guide on ‘How To Start Your Own Blog‘.
You May Also Like:
- How To Do The Head In The Jar Prank : DIY Halloween Decorations
- DIY Ladybug Painted Rocks For Garden : Learn Rock Painting
- DIY Stress Ball : For Stress Relief Hand And Stretching Activity
- Make These DIY Colorful Skeleton Leaves : They Look Beautiful
- DIY This Lolly Pop Ghosts : Homemade Scary Halloween Treats Ideas
- How To Transfer Photos On Wood : DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How to Make Rainbow Colored Spaghetti At Home
- How to Make Fantasy Dragon Eggs : Unique DIY Easter Crafts