Not keen on throwing old furniture away? You can repurpose your old furniture or at least part of it and transform it into functional pieces for the contemporary way of living. Drawers usually remain in good shape so take them out to make something interesting for your home. Extra shelves, additional bedroom storage, special beds for kids’ toys, an ottoman to relax your feet, a vintage chic porch planter?
17 Creative Ways to Recycle Your Old Drawers
For the creative ones among you, who love their DIYs, we have here loads of amazing ideas for you to try. And for those looking to tickle their minds, who like to see it all even though they may not always get down to working on it themselves, (I am one of them) there are some incredibly pretty pictures and ideas that will make you stop and say, ‘Wow!’ anyway.
1. Recycled Old Drawer Ideas for the Bathroom
2. Dreams of Silver and Sporks
3. A Different Kind of Scheduling
4. Tray for Drinks and Glasses from Recycled Drawer
5. Chalkboard Makeover for All Ages
6. Rustic Charm with Old Wooden Drawers
7. Never Run Out of Toilet Paper Again
8. Like a Doctor’s Waiting Room
9. Step Up for a Garden View
10. A Well-Decorated Living Room
11. Cabinetry Wizardry
12. A Little Piece of Culture
13. Standing Tall In Your Home
14. A Splash of Color Against Monochrome
15. Polka Dot Delight
15 Creative Recycled Old Drawer Ideas That You Can Do Easily
You can do all these with old drawers. Keep on reading to find out creative ways to get inspired and give the old furniture drawers new life!