7 Fun DIY Projects to Make Reuse of Beer Bottles
Instead of disposing of your next empty bottle, consider putting it back to use with one of these fun diy projects.
Glass bottles can be re-cycled in so many ways. For that doesn’t matter if it’s wine bottles ,beer bottles or booze bottles.
With a little bit of imagination, bottles can be turned into a number of things that we can actually use.
Why throw it away when you can make yourself a beautiful vase, or use it as a flower pot or even make an interesting chandelier.
1.) Beer Bottle Candle Holder
2.) Bottle Garden
3.) Beer Bottle Reinbeers
4.) Beer Bottle Bud Vases
5.) DIY Beer Art
6.) DIY Beer Bottle Goblets
7.) Beer Bottle Glasses
You May Also Like:
- 11 DIY Eco-Friendly Coffee Cup Craft Ideas: Part 1
- 10 Great and Fun DIY Coffee Cup Craft Ideas: Part 2
- 4 DIY Plastic Spoon Recycling Ideas To Breathe Life Into Old Spoons
- 17 Creative DIY Bottle Cap Art and Craft Ideas to Recycle Bottle Caps
- Find the entire COLLECTION of HOW TO RECYCLE OLD and BROKEN Things HERE