This DIY hula hoop chandelier will turn an evening into a soft romantic atmosphere in a matter of no time.
A Hoola Hoop has the perfect shape for a DIY chandelier so no wonder there’s an easy craft project for it. Combined with string lights it makes an excellent handmade home decor.
What you will need to make this DIY hula hoop chandelier
- A hula hoop
- Some romantic lace
- Icicle white lights
- Hot glue gun
It is so easy to make this chandelier. You can pretty much just wrap the lights around the hula hoop to make this beautiful chandelier. You could even use hula hoops in different sides nested together to make multi-tier version of this project.
Check the below link for the tutorial by Sarah Renee where she will teach you How to Make this stunning Hula Hoop Chandelier.
We hope you like this DIY Hula Hoop Chandelier tutorial. If you dont have time for DIYs then there are various other ways to make your home unique. If you are looking for a modern design and more DIY Craft Ideas like these keep on visiting Sad To Happy Project and you can also follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter
You May Also Like:
- How to Make This Adorable Rag Rug At Home
- 10 Cool DIY Shoe Storage Ideas l DIY Home Decorating Ideas
- 26 Amazing DIY Crafts and Decorations You Can Could Do With Balloons.
- 7 Lovable Very Easy Balloon Decoration Ideas: Part 1
- 11 Best Balloon Decoration Ideas To Make Your Celebration Special: Part 2
- 22 The Most Gorgeous DIY Ideas On How to Make Paper Flowers