If you’re looking for an easy, fun project that doesn’t require much mental effort (its just selecting colours and doing basic crochet), then making a rag rug is the perfect project for you!
Make one while in front of the television, and after the first few rings, it can be done in autopilot, without paying too much attention to it.
A rag rug is made out of your leftover fabric scraps, or old tarnished clothes and rags! It’s a great fun way to recycle and repurpose old fabric material.
You’ll love this old handmade DIY project. That’s why we are sharing it with all of you so you can have fun, and keep your door step clean all the time!
Now no need to wonder how to make a rug anymore. Thanks to How to Make a Rag Rug by Everyday Art tutorial, you can do up your do-it-yourself home decor in no time.
So when you are going to try this DIY Rag Rug?
You May Also Like:
- 10 Cool DIY Shoe Storage Ideas l DIY Home Decorating Ideas
- 26 Amazing DIY Crafts and Decorations You Can Could Do With Balloons.
- 7 Lovable Very Easy Balloon Decoration Ideas: Part 1
- 11 Best Balloon Decoration Ideas To Make Your Celebration Special: Part 2
- 22 The Most Gorgeous DIY Ideas On How to Make Paper Flowers