What a cute and smart idea! Just measure the size of your feet and draw the pattern on a piece of felt. Cut out the patterns, fold both flaps and sew a button to secure.
You can customize the colors of felt and the button based your preference. These simple slippers are great for guests when they visit.
This is our today’s featured DIY Craft Project. Learn how to make it with below step by step tutorial.
Instead of boring home slippers here is the colorful felt slipper! Individual both in the shape and both in the colours. Be for everyone in the family a felt slipper which expressing their individuality.
Interested in blogging or string your own website?? Here is the step by step guide on ‘How To Start Your Own Blog‘.
You May Also Like:
- Reuse Pista Shell To Make This Stunning DIY Wall Decoration
- Best to Get the Look of Exposed Brick at Home : DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How To Build a Simple Hairpin Table : Easy DIY Home Decor Projects
- How to Make A Rain Cloud In A Jar : DIY Simple Science Experiment
- How to Make Photo Pendant Under $2.5 : Easy DIY Crafts Ideas
- Beautiful DIY Origami Flowers To Decorate Your Wall : Wall Decor Ideas
- How to Make Paper Ballerinas : Wonderful DIY Paper Craft Ideas