Summer brings back the nostalgia of chomping mangoes and unfortunate memories of power-cuts! A paper fan had always come to our rescue! The ornate Japanese fan involves the art of paper folding and it’s something you can create with your little ones! So get ready for paper folding Japanese fan activity!
Fans were used in China many thousands of years of years ago. They were, and still are, made out of many different materials such as silk, paper, feathers, and palm leaves.
This is our today’s featured DIY Craft Project. Learn how to make it with below step by step tutorial.
What do you know about Japanese hand fan? It is a Japanese art, is not it? A beautiful handcrafted Japanese hand fan could amaze you with its colorful design.
In fact, they are perfect to decorate with, a handy item for summer and modeling. If it is summer now, we must need a hand fan by which we can make a cool breeze and can take it to anywhere else without any hassle.
For more DIY crafts and tutorials like this keep on visiting Sad To Happy Project and you can also follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter . Interested in blogging or string your own website?? Here is the step by step guide on ‘How To Start Your Own Blog‘.
You May Also Like:
- Try This Stunning Handmade Lamp
- Handmade Beautiful House Number Plaque
- Simple and Unique DIY Photo Gift Idea
- Colorful DIY Lace Doily Bowl Tutorial : DIY Room Decor
- How to Make A Succulent : DIY Garden Ideas
- How To Make An Envelope : DIY Easy Paper Crafts
- In Just 7 Minutes Make This Fashionable DIY Dress : DIY Fashion Ideas