Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing is a beloved condiment known for its creamy, tangy flavor. While you can easily find pre-made bottles at the store, making your own homemade Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing allows you to customize the ingredients to your taste and enjoy a fresher, preservative-free option. Here’s a classic recipe for homemade ranch dressing:
How to Make Ranch Dressing
How to Make Homemade Ranch
Homemade Version of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 table spoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 table spoon salt Or as per your taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 table spoon garlic powder
- 1/2 table spoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 table spoon dried chives
- 1/4 table spoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Collect all the necessary ingredients.
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a big bowl until they're all blended together well.
- After mixing, cover the mixture and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before you serve it.
How long does homemade ranch last? Or How long is homemade ranch good for
Two Weeks. To keep your homemade ranch dressing fresh, store it in an airtight container like a mason jar in the refrigerator. When stored properly, your homemade ranch will stay good in the fridge for about two weeks. If you notice any discoloration or strange smells, it’s time to discard it and make a new batch!
Can you prepare ranch dressing in advance?
Absolutely! In fact, it’s a good idea because the flavors need time to blend together, so making it a day or two ahead is even better.
How to Store Ranch Dressing?
As for storing ranch dressing, simply use an airtight container like a mason jar, and it will stay fresh for up to two weeks.
Want more ‘best ranch dressing recipe’ or ‘ranchology recipes? then check Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing Recipe