To inspire you to try a spot of weekend DIY, we’re going to show you how easy it is to make your own unique hairpin leg table using a natural slab of wood.
These days, you can get powder-coated hairpin legs in almost any color and in a variety of sizes, which makes building your own hairpin leg desk an absolute treat. Pair that with some ready-to-go project panels for your desktop, and you’ve got yourself a simple (if not exactly fast) DIY project that you’ll love for years.
This is our today’s featured DIY Craft Project. Learn how to make it with below step by step tutorial.
Tutorial : DIY Hairpin Table : Classic Home Decor Project
The hairpin leg is a true form meets function story—and a hallmark of mid-century modern design. This table is simple, sturdy, beautiful, and made on a budget. What isn’t there to love?
Interested in blogging or string your own website?? Here is the step by step guide on ‘How To Start Your Own Blog‘.
You May Also Like:
- How to Make A Rain Cloud In A Jar : DIY Simple Science Experiment
- How to Make Photo Pendant Under $2.5 : Easy DIY Crafts Ideas
- Beautiful DIY Origami Flowers To Decorate Your Wall : Wall Decor Ideas
- How to Make Paper Ballerinas : Wonderful DIY Paper Craft Ideas
- How To Make Giant Paper Flowers : Step By Step Tutorial
- This Unique DIY Branch Shelf Will Give Rustic Look : DIY Home Decor
- How To Make This Stunning Gemstone Body Soap : DIY Soap Recipe
- This Incredible DIY Cloud Lighting Will Blow Your Mind : DIY Home Decor