DIY Braided Strap Flip Flops Tutorial : Its Look So Fashionable And Easy To Make
Dressing up a plain pair of flip-flops can be easily done by wrapping the thong straps with pretty ribbon and gluing a silk flower or jewel on the top, but, frankly, been there, done that. Here’s a way to convert them into a pretty fabric slip-on sandal that can coordinate with a special outfit or simply reflect any given season.
While thankfully the whole trend of wearing them everywhere has passed (that’s so 2005!), but if you’re vacationing at the beach or just bumming around on the weekend you definitely need a fancy pair of flip flops to take your casual beach look up a notch. Before start packing for your beach vacation, you should have a look at these DIY flip flop tutorial.
Follow us and get in touch with the latest fashions!
You May Also Like:
- 10 Super Cool and Easy To Try DIY Flip Flops Ideas
- 16 DIY Fun Ideas For Shoe Heels Makeover in Your Budget And It Looks Great
- 7 Sexy Easy Ways on How to Make Barefoot Sandal: Part 1
- 12 Stunning DIY Ideas To Make Your Homemade Jewelry: Part 2
- 7 DIY Sunglasses Tutorials To Get Rid of Old Sunglass Frames. Its so stylish
- 28 DIY Ideas To Make Your Own Statement Necklace Part 1. Its Absolutely Stunning!
- Find the entire COLLECTION of DIY Shoe Makeover Projects HERE