How To Transfer Photos On Wood : DIY Home Decor Ideas
Your environment has a huge effect on your mood and performance, and adding personality to a room can be easy (and inexpensive) with DIY crafts. This photo to wood transfer tutorial is one of the most popular DIY room decor ideas.
Your family photos may look nice in their frames, but if you’re into rustic decor, take note: They can look even better on tree slices and slabs of wood.
To complete the craft at home, you’ll need a piece of wood, Mod Podge, a sponge or damp cloth, Mod Podge sealer, and a photo of your choice. If you want to save even more money on this DIY, you can work with wooden objects you already have at home, or use inexpensive finds from garage sales. Wooden pallets, blocks, planks, and even smoothed-down scrap pieces would all work nicely, too.
So this is our today’s featured DIY project is ‘How To Transfer Photos On Wood’. Learn how to make it with below step by step tutorial.
Interested in blogging or string your own website?? Here is the step by step guide on ‘How To Start Your Own Blog‘.
You May Also Like:
- How to Make Rainbow Colored Spaghetti At Home
- How to Make Fantasy Dragon Eggs : Unique DIY Easter Crafts
- DIY: Turn An Old Into Unique Flower Planter For Your Garden
- How To Make DIY Slime: Try This DIY Borax Free Galaxy Slime For Kids
- Try This Stunning DIY Wall Decor Idea For Wall Makeover
- Crazy DIY Glow In The Dark Party Decorations & Ideas : You Gota Try This
- How to Make Crystals : This Is Adorable DIY Room Decor
- DIY Naked Egg Experiment : Fun Science Experiments For Kids