How To Make A Hanging Light Bulb Planter : DIY Home Decor Idea
When it comes to repurposing, lightbulbs are a tried and true DIY go-to. Whether you’re turning one into a bud vase or covering it with twine to masquerade as a pear, these versatile pieces of glass belong anywhere but in your trash.
What better way to showcase your beautiful fresh flowers than by displaying them in hanging vases?! We’ve noticed people are choosing to ditch vases in favor of unconventional flower displays. Whether this is for your home or special event, you’re bound to make a statement! In particular, the light bulb display has been heavily favored to give a rustic and industrial feel.
This is our today’s featured DIY Light Bulb Vase. Learn how to make it with below step by step tutorial.
A hanging light bulb planter is so cute. If you haven’t tried it, it is time to give it a try. A delicate terrarium such as this miniature one would be a delight to keep indoors.
Interested in blogging or string your own website?? Here is the step by step guide on ‘How To Start Your Own Blog‘.
You May Also Like:
- Beautiful DIY Fairy Costume Idea : This Fairy Dress Looks to Stunning
- One Best Thing To Do With Used Tires : DIY Home Decor Projects
- Step By Step Tutorial To Make Your Own Cordwood Floor
- Cheap And Easy DIY Spooky Bush Eyes : Unique Halloween Decorations For Outdoor
- DIY: Try Beauty and the Beast Slime For Your Girl
- How To Do The Head In The Jar Prank : DIY Halloween Decorations
- DIY Ladybug Painted Rocks For Garden : Learn Rock Painting
- DIY Stress Ball : For Stress Relief Hand And Stretching Activity
- Make These DIY Colorful Skeleton Leaves : They Look Beautiful