How to Make Rainbow Colored Spaghetti At Home
Rainbow spaghetti is great for sensory play and so easy to make. Babies, toddlers and preschoolers will love exploring the color and texture of the spaghetti and as it is edible there are no worries about them putting it in their mouths.
Sometimes the dinner table needs a little fun. It doesn’t matter if you have kids or not, this trick for dying cooked pasta is simple, eye-catching and makes mouths happy.
Learn how to make rainbow pasta so that you, too, can get in on this easy kitchen project and win major parent of the year points.
So this is our today’s featured DIY project ‘Homemade Rainbow Colored Pasta/ Spaghetti’. Check below step by step instructions.
This homemade rainbow colored pasta is not your typical weeknight spaghetti, unless of course your name is Punky Brewster or Rainbow Dash, but it was honestly way easier, and perfect for a birthday party, Halloween, or even a rainy day activity.
Interested in blogging or string your own website?? Here is the step by step guide on ‘How To Start Your Own Blog‘.
You May Also Like:
- How to Make Fantasy Dragon Eggs : Unique DIY Easter Crafts
- DIY: Turn An Old Into Unique Flower Planter For Your Garden
- How To Make DIY Slime: Try This DIY Borax Free Galaxy Slime For Kids
- Try This Stunning DIY Wall Decor Idea For Wall Makeover
- Crazy DIY Glow In The Dark Party Decorations & Ideas : You Gota Try This
- How to Make Crystals : This Is Adorable DIY Room Decor
- DIY Naked Egg Experiment : Fun Science Experiments For Kids
- 3 Ingredients Easy Slime Recipe : How To Make Slime For Kids