How To Make DIY Slime: Try This DIY Borax Free Galaxy Slime For Kids
Slippery, ooky, gooky, gloppy, dribbly, oozy, stretchy, wondrous slime. There has to be something about squishing a sticky and gooey mass of sludge between your fingers. Probably the coolest cool thing about it? You can make it at home. And it’s F A N T A S T I C!!!!
DIY slime, the homemade goop that’s as soothing as a fidget spinner, is most often made with borax. While we’ve never encountered any issues with borax, some people have reported burns from this type of slime. Others are concerned about how safe this ingredient is for a children’s toy. So, they turn to borax-free homemade slime recipe.
Making slime is an easy, inexpensive way to keep your kids busy. Little ones can help add the ingredients and they love to see the fruits of their labor come to life in this malleable activity.
Check out this step by step tutorial and learn how to DIY Slime at home.
You May Also Like:
- Try This Stunning DIY Wall Decor Idea For Wall Makeover
- Crazy DIY Glow In The Dark Party Decorations & Ideas : You Gota Try This
- How to Make Crystals : This Is Adorable DIY Room Decor
- DIY Naked Egg Experiment : Fun Science Experiments For Kids
- 3 Ingredients Easy Slime Recipe : How To Make Slime For Kids
- DIY Home Decor: How to Grow DIY Borax Crystals At Home
- 12 Free Patterns Of DIY Baby Animal Towels : Cute DIY Baby Shower Gifts Ideas