How To Make Bubble Snake Maker : Fun DIY Crafts For Kids
We all love bubbles, but have you ever made Bubble Snakes before? If you aren’t familiar with bubble snakes, they’re pretty much the niftiest little DIY bubble-blowing invention ever because you can make them in about five minutes with things you probably have lying around the house.
All that kids really want is the opportunity to to do what they best – be creative and play! They want parents who play make-believe with them, who laugh, jump in the pool and get their hair wet. It’s never about the toy, it’s about the experience. This DIY craft will make a unique fun experience for you and your kids.
You can make snakes really beautiful by using colored powder or food coloring to turn them into brightly colored snakes. Hours of messy fun for kids – but just make sure you supervise children under the age of five and remind them to blow out, not breathe in!
These bubble snakes are simple to make, but a bit messy, so take them outside for some sloppy fun! But Don’t be afraid of the mess, this fantabulous bubble snake maker is an easy activity idea for kids, turning trash into treasure.
Check out the step by step DIY tutorial below.
Hope you enjoy this bubble snake fun experiment.
You May Also Like:
- How To Make DIY Slime: Try This DIY Borax Free Galaxy Slime For Kids
- Try This Stunning DIY Wall Decor Idea For Wall Makeover
- Crazy DIY Glow In The Dark Party Decorations & Ideas : You Gota Try This
- How to Make Crystals : This Is Adorable DIY Room Decor
- DIY Naked Egg Experiment : Fun Science Experiments For Kids
- 3 Ingredients Easy Slime Recipe : How To Make Slime For Kids
- DIY Home Decor: How to Grow DIY Borax Crystals At Home
- 12 Free Patterns Of DIY Baby Animal Towels : Cute DIY Baby Shower Gifts Ideas