How to Make A Rain Cloud In A Jar : DIY Simple Science Experiment
This classic weather activity for kids is favorite in classrooms and homes. This rain cloud in a jar is a weather science experiment gives young children a chance to explore clouds and rain in a hands-on and engaging way!
Before making rain clouds in a jar discuss how it rains and what causes rain to form. Review where rain comes from and the process of how rain clouds form.
This is our today’s featured DIY Craft Project. Learn how to make it with below step by step tutorial.
The shaving cream represents the clouds and the water represents the air. The colored water represents rain. As the colored water saturates the “cloud”, it gets heavy and eventually is so heavy that it can no longer hold the water. It “rains” down into the jar – through the “air.” It is just like real rain falls through the air.
Interested in blogging or string your own website?? Here is the step by step guide on ‘How To Start Your Own Blog‘.
You May Also Like:
- How to Make Photo Pendant Under $2.5 : Easy DIY Crafts Ideas
- Beautiful DIY Origami Flowers To Decorate Your Wall : Wall Decor Ideas
- How to Make Paper Ballerinas : Wonderful DIY Paper Craft Ideas
- How To Make Giant Paper Flowers : Step By Step Tutorial
- This Unique DIY Branch Shelf Will Give Rustic Look : DIY Home Decor
- How To Make This Stunning Gemstone Body Soap : DIY Soap Recipe
- This Incredible DIY Cloud Lighting Will Blow Your Mind : DIY Home Decor