Looking for a personalized photo-related gag to pull for Halloween this year? Look no further than this head-in-a-jar prank. A good prank requires decent effort, creativity, and impeccable timing. It’s quite easy to pull off and doesn’t require too much time or money.
Now, everyone has jars in their refrigerator. People don’t expect anything from them; they’re just a normal piece of the kitchen ensemble. That’s what makes them perfect for pranks.
The head-in-a-jar prank is timeless. It’s not too gory, but it’s not too tame, either. It’s the perfect level of scare, and considering everyone’s already got a jar in their fridge, they won’t see it coming. Plus, thanks to mobile phones and Photoshop, a realistic head-in-a-jar isn’t that hard to pull off!
The basic ingredients of the prank are a print of your face, a large glass jar (free of designs on the surface), and some food coloring.
This idea is by Mike Warren, who regularly posts crazy project ideas to his Instructables account. Learn how to make it with below step by step tutorial.
Interested in blogging or string your own website?? Here is the step by step guide on ‘How To Start Your Own Blog‘.
You May Also Like:
- DIY Ladybug Painted Rocks For Garden : Learn Rock Painting
- DIY Stress Ball : For Stress Relief Hand And Stretching Activity
- Make These DIY Colorful Skeleton Leaves : They Look Beautiful
- DIY This Lolly Pop Ghosts : Homemade Scary Halloween Treats Ideas
- How To Transfer Photos On Wood : DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How to Make Rainbow Colored Spaghetti At Home
- How to Make Fantasy Dragon Eggs : Unique DIY Easter Crafts
- DIY: Turn An Old Into Unique Flower Planter For Your Garden