Colorful DIY Lace Doily Bowl Tutorial : DIY Room Decor
Feeling crafty?? Who would have thought that a lovely bowl can be made from a lace doily? It’s a very pretty decoration to adorn your room and can even hold your jewelry. The pattern it casts from its shadow is simply gorgeous and it’s also very simple to create this cool DIY home decor.
Lace doilies are the easiest way to add a shabby chic look to your home decor. With spring just around the corner, lace doilies are perfect for a light and airy feel.
This is our today’s featured DIY Craft Project. Learn how to make it with below step by step tutorial.
You will never look at Doilies the same way again. You are going to love these Doily Bowls Crafts and they are super easy to make ..
This simple DIY project is a great way to organize some of your trinkets, and also a great use for all those old doilies floating around in the universe. Whether they’re from your local thrift shop or passed down from your family, this project is a great way to give doilies a new fresh life.
Interested in blogging or string your own website?? Here is the step by step guide on ‘How To Start Your Own Blog‘.
You May Also Like:
- How to Make A Succulent : DIY Garden Ideas
- How To Make An Envelope : DIY Easy Paper Crafts
- In Just 7 Minutes Make This Fashionable DIY Dress : DIY Fashion Ideas
- How To Make This Adorable Felt Slippers At Home : Easy Steps
- Reuse Pista Shell To Make This Stunning DIY Wall Decoration
- Best to Get the Look of Exposed Brick at Home : DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How To Build a Simple Hairpin Table : Easy DIY Home Decor Projects